Do you always feel tired and run down? Constantly stressed and battle to get your 8 hours sleep at night? You may be lacking some basic essential vitamins and minerals.
Do you always feel tired and run down? Are you constantly stressed, and do you battle to get your 8 hours of sleep at night? You may be lacking some basic essential vitamins and minerals.
The Aesthetic Couture IV Infusion is designed to replenish these vitamins and minerals providing you with that much needed boost of energy for an overall feeling of well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is An IV Infusion?
IV infusions (intravenous infusions) deliver vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the absorption process within the digestive tract, to maximise its effect in improving your overall health and wellness.
Our Aesthetic Couture IV infusion is our signature formulation that combines the benefits of the well-known ‘Myers Cocktail’ with a extra boost of the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, to give you all the immune and energy boosting goodness along with an extra ‘kick’ in mental clarity and vitality to support you and your skin along your Aesthetic Journey. The selected ingredients in this formulation has been scientifically proven to be safe and effective and is ideal for clients who want to optimise their well-being and their in-clinic treatment results.
What Ingredients Are In An IV Infusion?
Our Aesthetic Couture IV Infusions can include the following ingredients:
- Calcium – an essential ingredient for strong bones and healthy skin
- Magnesium – a mineral that is involved in more than 300 different biochemical reactions and is necessary in controlling digestion, absorption. It also boosts exercise performance, eases muscle spasm and helps with migraine headaches and depressed mood.
- B Vitamins – eight distinctively different vitamins that your body needs to perform a wide array of important functions. They are essential for turning food into energy and in making the neurotransmitters in your brain that are responsible for your mood.
- Vitamin C – as many people know, plays a key role in protecting the human body against infections and disease including the common cold, cardiovascular disease, cancer, stroke, and eye disease. It is also essential in synthesizing collagen in the skin and as an antioxidant.
- Glutathione – a potent antioxidant that naturally occurs in our cells and aims to fight oxidation. Not only does it act to mop up free radicals, but it plays an essential role in preventing a variety of chronic condition such as fatty liver disease , Parkinson’s disease and cardiovascular disease. Glutathione also plays a role in skin health and boasts powerful skin brightening qualities.
How Often Should I Have An IV infusion?
As often as you feel you need an extra boost. This can range from an infusion every 2 – 6 weeks, depending on your body’s needs and stress levels.
Your Doctor will prescribe the necessary treatment for you during your initial consultation.
What Are The Benefits Of IV Infusions?
When receiving regular IV infusions, you can expect to notice:
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Boosted immune system
- Improved skin health
- Reduced stress
How Often Should I Have An IV Infusion?
A cocktail of potent vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are delivered into the body intravenously for improved absorption and health benefits. You should receive an IV Infusion as often as you feel you need an extra boost. This can range from 2 -6 weekly depending on your skin’s / body’s needs and your current stress level.
The Aesthetic Couture Team
About Dr Nerina Wilkinson + Associates
What sets us apart is our physician-led team of experts where our treatments are of the highest quality. We combine surgery, soft surgery, injectable, energy devices, threads and skincare in a safe trusted environment.
We take our clients on an ultimate curated journey to beauty and confidence.
Skin Science & Aesthetic Couture
In our house of Aesthetic Couture and Skin Science we are committed to excellence. This is reflected in your bespoke luxury experience and results driven outcomes. When you choose us, you can be confident that you are receiving the very best.